Wembley: creative activities for families over the winter break21 November 2023
Join us this winter break at Barham Park Studios for free creative sessions for children and their carers.
‘Flourish: Winter Stories’ are two immersive storytelling and art-making sessions with Barham Park Studios artist Ali Williams.
Friday 22 December
– Help Ali tell the tale of a mischievous penguin who steals Santa’s sack of presents.
– Handcraft a mini penguin to take home.
– Take home a small seasonal gift!
Friday 5 January
– Help Ali tell the tale of Father Frost.
– Handcraft a jewelled box of your own.
Where to find us
ACAVA Barham Park Community Studio 660 Harrow Road
Wembley, London HA0 2HB
ACAVA have been running artist studios and community arts programmes for 50 years. We have 30 artist studios in Barham Park and are launching new creative arts programmes for families and young people from autumn 2023.
Would you like to take part?