Palace Wharf Studios.
One of the few buildings on the Fulham reach of the Thames still with a river frontage, Palace Wharf was built in 1907 for importing marble. By the eighties it was serving as a plaster works making architectural mouldings. Over the last decade it has been occupied by a number of groups, including architects, marketing agents, publishers and artists. 35 studios, all accessible. Lovely view across the river from the terrace.
- River terrace